In His Presence

"You have made known to me the paths of life; you fill me with joy in your presence." Acts 2:28 I have decided to start a blog because I have been finding so many other blogs so inspiring over the last few days. Hopefully, this one will be inspiring to you!

Monday, July 27, 2009


Well, a lot has happened since the last time I wrote - 3 months ago... but let me assure you things have been very busy, and there has been many transitions and adjustments.

Firstly on April 24th I found out that I would be heading to Hazelton, BC for my first appointment as a Salvation Army officer.

Secondly, I clued up school and finished field commitments at Weetamah which was busy in itself but a little sad at the same time.

3) I flew to Toronto with 58 other CFOT sessionmates, staff, colleagues, etc.

4) On June 20, I was commissioned and ordained as a Salvation Army officer.

5) On June 24, I left Winnipeg.

6) On June 24, I got the puppy that I have wanted for the past twelve years. I guess God wanted to teach me the importance of patience. Anyway, she's an airedale terrier and her name is Sasha.

7) From June 24 - July 1 I made my way to my new appointment but stopped along the way to visit long lost friends... ha ha.

8) One June 28th, I did my first baby dedication!

9) On July 2nd, I moved into my new home.

10) On July 3rd I realized I now live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.... out my front window there is a beautiful snow-capped mountain.

Anyway, that's all for now! Just though I would update... and leave with you a picture of my puppy Sasha - who I believe is now going through the TERRIBLE TWOS - if there's such thing for a dog ha ha.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Finally, something new on your blog ... don't wait so long before you write again!! Glad you are settling in; Sasha is beautiful.

    Sandra

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad that you finally decided to blog again. Show us some pictures of the snow capped mountain. We would love to see where you are living.
    Mom

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Alison @ Hospitality Haven said…

    I'm glad for the update! BC is truly the most beautiful place, eh? Us BCers can be bias. :) Come visit Victoria!!

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your dog looks so sweet! & yes, they do have "terribel twos!" My husband's Guide Dog is due to retire soon, & it's so sad!

    Former Officer, UKT.

     
  • At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's time to update again. There are some of us who read your blog and are disappointed when there's nothing new to read. You should do a weekly blog for us who know and love you.

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home