In His Presence

"You have made known to me the paths of life; you fill me with joy in your presence." Acts 2:28 I have decided to start a blog because I have been finding so many other blogs so inspiring over the last few days. Hopefully, this one will be inspiring to you!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It has been a while since I last wrote here... just over a month to be exact.
Things have been rather busy with school, field, and assignments. Crunch week is officially over thankfully - and I am glad that this will be the last crunch week that I will endure for a while. 7 years of Post Secondary out of 9 years of being out of highschool is too much at this point. However, I do enjoy what we are learning at CFOT - I am a lifelong learner but for now, I can desire to write a paper in a few years. Anyway, I shall digress there.

I have been rather busy since I last wrote here. I have done a specialling weekend with Danette in Brandon. From that experience I definitely learned that God works in mysterious ways. I have also done a service at Weetamah and preached there too. From that experience I learned that sometimes we will have to preach as God is trying to work on things in your own life - but we still have to believe and have faith that God will use it.
I have done papers galore - God taught me that writing papers go be part of your spiritual journey as well (God speaks through exegetical papers). I have spent many hours planning for REVIVE and have had one REVIVE fellowship time. God still answers prayer - I learned that quite truly from Revive Fellowship.

I have had a full 12 hours straight of scrapbooking - that happened last Saturday. Crystal and I started at 9:45 and ended at 9:15 - by that time I was completely drained - plus many other people joined us for the day. I had fun and got some more of my cruise scrapbooked. From this experience God taught me the importance of friendships once again!

I have changed my devotional times from the night to 6:00 in the morning. What a blessing that has been and will continue to be as I "practice the presence of God" in the morning. God has taught me that He is the priority not my sleep.

Finally, we had IN-SUNDAY this Sunday. God has been doing a huge work in my life for the past month and on Sunday, I was able to respond to His voice. What an uplifting day! From this experience I learned how to give everything over to Him again.

WOW! So this month has definitely been a great month of learning in my relationship with God and spiritually. God is great and I look forward to learn where I will be serving Him in my first appointment in 31 days from today. Keep your eyes fixed on Him!

Blessings,
Rebecca

4 Comments:

  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to hear where you're going! Congrats on almost being done. I got 2 years left :P I agree, God speaks through our papers for sure!!

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I can't wait to hear where I am going either. Enjoy the rest of your Masters!!! God is good!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've missed your blogs. Please keep them up!!!!!!!!
    God does work in mysterious ways.
    MOM

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you wrote in your blog again; I missed them...keep them coming. Yes, God is always at work in our lives ... sometimes it's a little more obvious than others but He's always working.
    Sandra

     

Post a Comment

<< Home