In His Presence

"You have made known to me the paths of life; you fill me with joy in your presence." Acts 2:28 I have decided to start a blog because I have been finding so many other blogs so inspiring over the last few days. Hopefully, this one will be inspiring to you!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The BLESSINGS of Visitation

For myself, visitation has to be my most favourite thing to do in ministry. I consider it a real privilege to fellowship, pray with, and discuss spiritual matters with those who attend the church, avail of community ministries services, or people just from the community.

This summer, God allowed me to make over 45 visitations with different people, this does not include fellowshipping with people on a daily basis with those at community ministries or people who would randomly come into the church. Visiting people makes me tick! Walking along side of people and discipling them makes me tick!

You see, visiting people, walking along side of people, discipling people is where we see God at work and as we listen to the stories and chat about our spiritual lives, God is present, God is working!

I absolutely love it! How can pastors turn down this privilege?

Visitation is where seeds are planted, where seeds start to bloom, where the seeds growth sometimes becomes very evident to the person you are visiting.

God is wonderful and He is working - let's be assured of that! Visit, connect, and let the Kingdom of God grow for Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home