In His Presence

"You have made known to me the paths of life; you fill me with joy in your presence." Acts 2:28 I have decided to start a blog because I have been finding so many other blogs so inspiring over the last few days. Hopefully, this one will be inspiring to you!

Friday, April 24, 2009

0 Sleeps! but MAYBE a nap!

Well today, in two hours to be exact, I find out where I will be going for my first appointment. Now, what a weird sleep I had last night. First of all Danette and myself did not leave the Scott's until 1:30. Then, I came home and chatted to my friend on line until 2:30. Then, I tried to get to sleep - HA - what a joke! I got to sleep, slept 1.5 hours, and then woke up! At four something I thought about phoning my mother. I was awake until after 6:00, fell asleep until 7:00 on the dot, and it is now 7:23 so I decided to write. Maybe I'll sleep a few more minutes, if I can. I am so excited! and nervous! I have no idea why I'm nervous. Well actually I do!

I can see myself either crying when Major Sandra tells me where I am going. Not because I would not like where I am going but rather, it makes the calling confirmed once again and then I will be emotional, hence the crying. Or I am going to be that excited, I am going to RUN right into her arms or I'll start jumping!

Anyway, looking forward to hearing where everyone else is going! So exciting!

Rebecca

1 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well what was your reaction when you got thte letter, laughter or tears? I'm curious.
    Love Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home