In His Presence

"You have made known to me the paths of life; you fill me with joy in your presence." Acts 2:28 I have decided to start a blog because I have been finding so many other blogs so inspiring over the last few days. Hopefully, this one will be inspiring to you!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ok so about a month and half ago I posted a blog called 25 Random things about myself. Anyway, I was thinking today that I could probably write 25 things about me and food (ha ha). Well I don't know about 25 really but let's see how many I can get. Let's Entitle it - Food Weirdness... just for the fun of it and to amuse some others here I go.

1. When I eat pizza I scrape of all the toppings first - eat them and then eat the crust part. I once was eatting pizza with someone and did this. The person looked at me, "Rebecca, if you didn't like pizza, we didn't have to order it." THe person didn't know that I was actually going to eat it differently - ha ha.

2. I like to eat olives and dill pickles while I study. If they were not so expensive I would eat them more often.

3. When I eat a grapefruit, I like to peel the whole thing and then peel the bitter stuff from each individual piece. It is quite the experience and messy but GOOD!

4. Hamburgers - especially those from A&W with a fork and knife.

5. I have been to MacDonald's on numerous occasions, and have only had one hamburger there in my entire life... it's always McNuggets, never anything but.

6. I like to eat tomatoes like an apple.

7. I like to eat oranges like an apple, the peel and all.

8. I always save the best for last - especially in Jigg's dinner - the salt meat has to be ate last.

9. Pineapple taste really good in spaghetti - you should try it! (I've gotten a few weird looks when I do it).

10. When I eat a Sundae from McDonald's I eat around the toppings, and then eat the toppings last.

11. I microwave bread for breakfast, I never toast anything.

12. My tea is more like warm milk... not really, but my cousins would say so!

13. I think I freeze everything now from living in Labrador... it's really good for us single folk... cheese, yogurt - see anything, and everything.

Ok... I shall digress with my food weirdness - does anybody else have any food weirdnesses that you would like to share? I must be very tired to be taking time to do this but it was a good brain break before I start planning upcoming things today!

Blessings to each of you!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Alison said…

    I'd love to know how you figured out that pineapple is good in spaghetti!! Add a little ham and it'd be like a hawaiian spaghetti! You might have something going there! Although, I'm allergic to pineapple, so I'm out on that one. LOL. I too love olives and dill pickles and wish they were cheaper!! And you microwave your toast?! Ohhhh Rebecca, this is where we differ. LOL. Fun post!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you like chocolate bars now? Do you eat all of one in a sitting?

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Stacey said…

    LOL so I got this link from Kristen's blog, and we are very alike when it comes to food!
    I totally know what you mean about microwaving bread, I do it too as a snack! And pineapple spaghetti I will have to try... I've tried syrup on spaghetti as part of a spaghetti fear factor, I was one of the lucky ones =P but my fave is butter and steak spice! Pizza, I eat with a fork and knife, and people think i'm strange lol! Definitely gotta save the best for last! Though I am the kind of person who doesn't like her food touching, but I'm not OCD about it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home